PARTNERSHIPS & CLIENT COORDINATOR (Part Time)
Can you Think BIG, Take ACTION & Keep PUSHING?
THE ROLE: Partnerships & Client Relationships Coordinator [3 Month, Part Time, Contract to Hire]
Be the Boss International is seeking a proactive go getter, looking to be part of a fast growing and evolving company.
Be the Boss International provides transformational business support to entrepreneurs and business owners, enabling them to build and scale profitable, systems-driven businesses.
We provide a range of services including coaching and consultancy packages. We work with clients from a range of diverse backgrounds, business stages and sizes.
The business has achieved rapid growth since its launch and is expanding both the suite of services and the team. This includes the launch of a range of digital products and a new e-learning platform.
Our Core Values:
- Operational Excellence – We strive for excellence in every area of our operations.
- Client FIRST – We place our clients at the heart of everything we do and all decisions are made with them in mind.
- Integrity – We always do exactly what we say we are going to do, maintain client confidentiality and are honest and open.
- Innovation – We are constantly seeking ways to push the envelope, do things differently and think outside the box
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual seeking a new challenge, wanting a varied and flexible role with fantastic opportunities for development and growth.
It is a varied role which will include admin, project management, relationship management, networking, research and sales. No two days will ever be the same and you will be responsible for managing your own priorities and workload.
The role will be remote with the requirement to attend monthly meetings and occasional events in Birmingham. It will initially be a three-month contract, potentially moving to a permanent position.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through research, networking and outbound communications
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest
- Support with the administration of closing partnership deals
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organisation – you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Help to maintain great ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnerships
- Ensuring our existing clients are satisfied through after-sales care, as well as gaining and using feedback
- Identifying and approaching potential new companies or individuals to engage as clients
- Researching industry trends and generating ideas about client/partnership strategy and new sales opportunities
- Attending networking events and building a personal network within the local business/start-up eco system
- Contributing ideas for marketing, PR and sales strategies
- Helping to coordinate small scale partner and client networking events
- Work closely with the Founder to analyse client feedback and identify how operational services can be improved.
- General admin activities as requested
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent written English
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Great multitasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain effective rapport and professional relationships at all levels
- Evidence of ability to plan, organise and prioritise own work
- Has to have high levels of initiative and able to work independently
- Good research skills
- Ability to quickly learn how to use new systems
- Creative approaches
- Good problem solving skills
Ideally a degree in business, marketing, communications or similar field, but not essential.
The role will initially be for 18 hours per week, with the potential to increase if the role becomes permanent. We are open to negotiation on the monthly rate.
To find out more and apply for this role, please submit CV and cover letter via email to email@example.com by the 26th of April 2023.